CH can mean:
- CH, a Canadian television system now known as E!
- Cargo helicopter (U.S. military helicopter alpha-numeric prefix)
- Christ's Hospital School, Horsham, West Sussex.
- Ch , considered a single letter in several Latin-alphabet languages
- Ch interpreter, an interpreted superset of the C programming language
- Bemidji Airlines IATA code
- Chain Home Radar
- Cluster headache
- Clay of high plasticity (USCS soil type CH)
- Confederatio Helvetica, the formal Latin name for Switzerland
- ISO country code for Switzerland
- .ch, the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Switzerland
- Chamorro language: ISO 639 alpha-2 language code (ch)
- Congenital hypothyroidism
- Conservation Halton, in Ontario, Canada
- Continuum hypothesis, in set theory
- Heavy cruiser (U.S. navy ship code CH, standing for "Cruiser, Heavy")
- People's Republic of China (FIPS and NATO country code CH)
- Channel (sometimes abbreviated as "ch." for television and cable stations)
- Carolina Herrera, a fashion designer based in New York.
- Cutie Honey, an anime series
- In mathematics, a hyperbolic function, ch(x) = cosh(x)
- Order of the Companions of Honour, a British and Commonwealth honour.
All text is available under the terms of the 0