A rival is a competing person, company, or team.Rival or rivals may also refer to
Literature, music, and media
- "Rival" , song on Pearl Jam's 2000's album Binaural
- "Rival" , the second opening theme song of the Pocket Monsters series
- "Rivals" , the eleventh episode of the second season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Rivals" , the 17th episode of the FOX television series, The O.C.
- The Rival, comic book villain, enemy of The Flash
- The Rivals, play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Rivals , a 1925 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Rivals in sports; see Sports rivalry
- Rivals.com is a network of United States-based sports Web sites with a particular emphasis on college sports and a subordinate emphasis on recruiting.
- College rivalry
- Monocular rivalry and Binocular rivalry in visual perception
- Sibling rivalry