Vicious Circle is an album released in 1995 by L.A. Guns. Most of the songs feature Phil Lewis on lead vocals, but the track "Nothing Better To Do" features Kelly Nickels on lead vocals, and "Tarantula" is instrumental. The album features drummer MC Bones on several songs. Singer Phil Lewis and drummer MC Bones also played together in the band Filthy Lucre. Phil Lewis and MC Bones's Filthy Lucre bandmates Steve Dior and Jim Wirt sing backing vocals on several songs. Jim Wirt was also the album's producer and engineer.
- "Face Down"
- "No Crime"
- "Long Time Dead"
- "Killing Machine"
- "Fade Away"
- "Crystal Eyes" (US and EU Bonus Track)
- "Nothing Better to Do"
- "Chasing The Dragon"
- "Kill That Girl"
- "I'd Love to Change The World"
- "Who's In Control" (Let 'Em Roll)
- "I'm the One"
- "Why Ain't I Bleeding"
- "Kiss of Death"
- "Death In America" (Japan Bonus Track)
- "Empire Down" (Japan Bonus Track)
- Phil Lewis: Lead Vocals except on "Tarantula" and "Nothing Better To Do"
- Tracii Guns: Lead Guitar
- Mick Cripps: Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
- Kelly Nickels: Bass, Lead Vocals on "Nothing Better To Do"
- Drums by MC Bones, Dorian Grey, Michael Grombacher, Steve Riley, and Nickey "Beat" Alexander
- Backing Vocals by Steve Dior and Jim Wirt from Filthy Lucre
- Jim Wirt: Producer and Engineer
1995 albumsL.A. Guns albumsVicious Circle